Collaborating for Change
Good ideas deserve great support. CELL created the Indiana Early College High School Network in 2006 to unite schools and communities around this innovative approach to education. The Network offers professional development opportunities and technical assistance to promote Early College. Using strong connections, strategic alliances and cooperative leadership, the Network develops the motivation and momentum to support the Early College High School model so all Indiana students have the opportunity to recognize and reach their potential as college-bound students.
Early College High School Network Member Resources
Important Early College Dates:
- Wed., September 19, 2018 – Network Meeting – Event includes endorsement overview meeting.
- Fri., October 19, 2018 Deadline – Schools planning for re-endorsement or first-time endorsement must submit formal letter of intent, initial data form & self-assessment (the last for first-time endorsement only).
- Wed., November 14, 2018 Network Meeting – Schools seeking endorsement should attend for portfolio workshop and individual team meetings.
- Fri., February 1, 2019 Deadline – Schools approved to continue in re/endorsement process submit comprehensive portfolio & cover sheet signed by superintendent & principal.
- February 2019 – Upon receipt, CELL Early College Director and Endorsement Team will review portfolios and determine whether schools continue in endorsement process & schedule school site visits.
- March – April, 2019 – After portfolio review, Endorsement Team conducts school site visits & holds review meeting to make final determinations.
- May 2019 – Director of Early College announces endorsement decisions & works closely with schools to plan next steps.
Network meeting sign-in starts at 9:30 a.m. with session beginning at 10 a.m. and ending at 2 p.m. with lunch included at the Decatur Blue & Gold Academy in Indianapolis. Registration will begin a month before each meeting. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
RESOURCES: The Early College Resources page is only available to members of CELL’s Early College High School Network. School teams and higher education liaisons can become members of the network by attending CELL’s Early College New Schools Workshop training. To receive information about CELL’s upcoming New Schools Workshops, please contact Emily Burke at email@example.com or (317) 788-4923
If you are already a member of CELL’s Early College High School Network and do not have the password, please contact Emily Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 788-4923.