2012 Indiana Education Transformation Conference
Indiana’s Future: Advancing Change Through Action & Accountability
November 13 & 14, 2012
Are Indiana’s schools teaching students to function in the world of today, or are they preparing them to create the world of tomorrow?
The Indiana’s Future conference fosters the critical conversations necessary to address the urgency for education change. The eighth annual event hosted nearly 50 sessions featuring leading experts from across the state and nation presenting practical steps and cutting-edge innovations to make true education progress a reality in Indiana.
The 2012 conference focused on the latest hot topics in education such as:
- School accountability & performance
- Leadership for school reform
- 21st-century teaching & learning
- Economic & workforce development
- International education & global-readiness
- National trends & state policies for education reform
- Teacher quality & effectiveness
- STEM education
- College-readiness, access & attainment
- Common Core State Standards & the PARCC assessment
Indiana’s Future continues to be the state’s premier educational event for bridging the divide between today’s schools and tomorrow’s world.
Excited to learn more? The 2012 conference resource page includes keynote videos, presentation slides, and handouts to advance education innovation and transformation.