Part I: Submitting the Application and Fees
There is a required $50.00 nonrefundable processing charge to submit an application for ICPBL Certification. Your application will not be accepted or reviewed without payment of this charge. Payment of this processing charge cannot be made by telephone. All fees must be paid in accordance with the deadlines outlined below.
|Type of Fee / Charge||Amount of Fee /Charge||Deadline for Receipt|
|Application processing charge||$50.00||Option 1-August 15, 2013Option 2- December 15, 2013|
|Certification Renewal Fee||$50.00||TBD|
Payments may be made by check, money order or on-line via credit or debit card by contacting Lynn Lupold [email@example.com] at CELL.
Checks and money orders should be mailed to:
1400 East Hanna Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Change of Agreement or Address
Once an application and fee have been submitted there will be no refunds if you withdraw from the process. If you change your email or mailing address, it is the responsibility of the applicant to make those changes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select starting and ending dates- Option #1 or Option #2
- Apply for admission and pay fee by August 15, 2013
- Process for the Certification Portfolio begins September 1, 2013
- Portfolio completion for Option 1 is January 1, 2014- NO MATERIALS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JANUARY 1, 2014
- Notification of certification or resubmission by February 1, 2014
- Apply for admission and pay fee by December 15, 2013
- Process for the Certification Portfolio begins January 1, 2014
- Portfolio completion for Option 2 is June 1, 2014- NO MATERIALS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JUNE 1, 2014
- Notification of certification or re-submission by June 30, 2014
Download the application form as a Word document. Upon completion, save the document with your name as the file name. Email it to Lynn Lupold at email@example.com.